Heb je vragen of hulp nodig?
Neem contact met ons op.
Wij helpen je graag verder!
Do you want to be part of an experienced team which is responsible for developing state of the art software used in the navigation industry? As a Mathematical specialist you will be focusing on the Mathematical part of the systems and the software.
The innovation center team is responsible for building some of world most innovative software and hardware. For the department which is focusing on a.o. satellite software we are looking for a Mathematical Software Engineer, who will be:
· Responsible for the R&D phases of the Software;
· Building software from scratch;
· Programming of Mathematical algorithms;
· And continuously learning and expanding knowledge.
BSc. MSc. PhD. related to Mathematics / Physics / Computer Science or an equivalent study.
· Programming with Python and Matlab is a pre;
· Programming with C# with DotNET is a pre;
· Knowledge of Mathematical Algorithms;
· No experience is needed for this position, as you will receive on the job training (just as long as you can clearly show and prove your interest in software development);
· Experience with Test Driven Development and Unit Testing;
· Model View View Models are used to develop the algorithms.
Are you curious to know more about this job, or do you have any further questions? Send your CV to email@example.com and/or call +31(0)6-26012852.
firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call +31(0)6-26012852.