Heb je vragen of hulp nodig?
Neem contact met ons op.
Wij helpen je graag verder!
The organization is a Dutch company and currently the largest supplier in the world of photolithography systems for the semiconductor industry. The company manufactures machines for the production of integrated circuits. Their customers include all of the world's leading chipmakers, who use their product portfolio to manufacture a wide range of semiconductor chips.
We provide quality solutions for technical disturbances to secure delivery performance of our high-tech systems. We value mutual respect, teamwork, ownership, a proactive attitude and a continuous drive to improve. We are committed to all our customers and we are proud to strive for world class operations while having fun in our jobs.
Support: You’ll support the output versus planning end2end. First line hands-on trouble shoot support for volume production within high-end Factory and third line support for the install organization.
· Machine technology: You have a detailed knowledge and overview of the status of all current volume machines that are actually produced including related technologies.
· Planning: You are able to plan analyses and solution of problems including consequences for Volume Production and field operation problems (recover sequence and/or PCS/Fishbone).
· Problem Solving: You can point out structural problems, analyze them and generate solutions, whenever necessary together with Production Engineering and/or Development & Engineering.
· KPI control: You will monitor the quality and timing of problems and their implementation, including technical realization.
· Knowledge transfer: You are hands on knowledge transfer to Volume Production. Actively seek for knowledge within Pilot production.
· Cooperation: Work closely together with other support departments to secure effective problem analysis and continuity.
· Initiative: You will take the lead by executing plans, undertake the right actions on time and take action even when the chance of success is not totally clear.
· Creative: Focus on finding more solutions to one problem, you are able to perceive the problem on multiple ways and are able to think out of the box.
· Multitasking: You will deliver work with good quality and respect delivery deadlines, even when multiple tasks are executed at the same time. Demonstrates a systematic, professional and calm approach when executing several assignments.
Higher Technical College/Technical University Graduate (Mechanical/Mechatronics/Electronics/Physics)
Hands-on experience in a technical production environment.
· Preferably experience with trouble-shooting: analyzing problem, finding root-cause and determining solution.
· Knowledge of quality improvement methods.
· Knowledge and experience with (technical) project management.
· Experience in problem analysis of products and processes.
You have no problem taking initiative, are goal oriented and flexible
· You take ownership and have a pro-active attitude
· You are prepared to travel in order to solve problems in the field(max 10% travelling).
· You have analytical skills, work in a structured way and continues with present information.
· You are service minded, good communicator/presenter on the different levels and a team worker
Will you strengthen the Trinamics team by using your technical expertise at one of our clients? After a period of secondment and in the event of proper functioning, you will be permanently employed by them. At Trinamics you can expect a suitable salary, future perspective and excellent secondary employment conditions. There are also nice extras, such as a discount on health insurance and application premiums.
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 040-4015200 and ask for Luuk Strack van Schijndel
Luuk Strack van Schijndel 040-4015200
Luuk Strack van Schijndel 040-4015200