Heb je vragen of hulp nodig?
Neem contact met ons op.
Wij helpen je graag verder!
We are looking for an ambitious Documentation Engineer with knowledge about system requirements and documentation principles. Together with the responsible Product Owner, Hardware and Function Lead Engineer and the Control System Architect you’ll work on our engine and after treatment controller including its sensors and actuators.
· Creation of documentation deliverables – e.g. electrical block diagrams (AutoCAD, Rhapsody), installation and application requirements (Word) and release documents (Creo, Word)
· Planning and monitoring of own deliverables as well as the required input in line with the appropriate engine project timing– collecting information from various stakeholders, organizing review meetings for your deliverables and publication of documents
· Simulating the engine harness design (via Micro-Cap SPICE or similar) to define electrical installation requirements
· Optimization of document creation process together with product and component owners
· Bachelor in Electrical Engineering or Automotive Technology
· Experience in writing installation requirements and documenting vehicle system functionality for advanced users - ability to translate complex topics into clear and concise information
· Good in planning and organizing own work and input from other stakeholders
· Strong communication skills to collaborate across different groups having varying levels of expertise and skills
· Experience with AutoCAD, Creo (and Windchill), SharePoint, Circuit simulator (Micro-Cap SPICE or similar) and Rhapsody
· Fluent English language required, Dutch verbal and written preferred
Koen van Stigt 076-5487373
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?
Send your CV to email@example.com or call 076-5487373 and ask for Koen van Stigt.