Heb je vragen of hulp nodig?
Neem contact met ons op.
Wij helpen je graag verder!
As an Designer SIEMENS PLC SW, you are defining, realizing and maintaining SW for Siemens PLC’s within various electronics concepts and products in the field of flow, temperature, mechanical vibrations control, vacuum system control, optics lifetime control, wafer table cleaning control for existing and new products
The Designer SIEMENS PLC SW is responsible for the following:- Act as the Electronic Development representative in a multidisciplinary design team.
- Interact intensively with colleagues from the Mechatronics Systems and Environmental Infrastructure & Control department.
- Define, document and maintain specifications of SW components for SIEMENS PLC’s.
- Perform trade-off studies to determine the preferred implementation scenario for new or changed functions. Get agreement with stakeholders.
- Make work breakdown and effort estimation, adjusted with other stakeholders.
- Solve problems during first system integration.
- Transfer knowledge to production- and service-engineers.
- Contribute to analysis and solution of reliability issues.
Bachelor degree (or higher) in electrical engineering or equivalent.
- Multiple years of experience as Designer SIEMENS PLC SW, including experience with working in multidisciplinary design teams to establish agreement on specifications.
- Knowledge and experience with temperature-, flow- and pressure control is preferred. Also knowledge and experience of vacuum technology and of (gas) safety is preferred.
- High motivated team player with good social- and communication skills.
- Structured with eye for details.
- Leadership (pro-active attitude).
- Accurate, systematic approach, analytical, problem solving.
- Persuasiveness (overtuigingskracht).
- Decisiveness (daadkracht).
- Pragmatic attitude
- Quality focus.
- Fluent English in word and in writing (Dutch preferable).
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31 (0)40 40 15 200 and ask for Elroy.
Elroy Leijten +31 (0)40-401 52 00