Heb je vragen of hulp nodig?
Neem contact met ons op.
Wij helpen je graag verder!
Our client is the world leader in Litography machines that enable companies like Intel and TSCM to produce micro-chips.
Our client has an installed base of hundreds of systems, onsite at different clients worldwide. In order to meet uptime contract agreements, the system down-time must be kept to an absolute minimum. The traditional way to diagnose a system failure is to send engineers to a failing machine and let them execute the diagnostics and calibration procedures using a set of procedures and software tools. This way-of-working introduces travel time and relies on the skills of individual engineers. We are about to change that way of working by introducing a server on-site that continuously monitors all scanners in a customer domain. The server must detect (upcoming) system failure and identify what corrective actions are needed via a knowledge and procedure database. In the calibration phase this server will initiate the required service actions on the scanner with correct settings and timings (which is highly configuration dependant).The software running on that server will be Java EE based. Core aspects of the design will be database management and information distribution (worldwide), performance efficient data collection schemes and data to information transitions. A team of architects has been working out the high level concepts and some parts of the software are being build and tested now. PC based Java versions are available and now to be migrated to client-server. The team needs to scale up with developers/engineers that have profound JEE knowledge and are eager to become part of this product development team.
Would you like to say that you are part of the development of the complex machines that are going to change the world of tomorrow? We are looking for you if you get exited about:
· Supportïng the architects in the translation from high level design to work-break down
· Writing and updating detailed Element Design Specification Documents
· Coding in Java EE.(preferably version 7 and later)
· Designing the interfaces between the Java EE modules and the SAP environment in the different factories
· Defining test strategies and if needed the execution of software tests, set-up (automated) testing
· MSc or PhD in Computer Science or Information Technology.
· Experience with Java (Preferably JEE version 7 or later)
· Some of the technologies that we use, and that you have experience with include:
· JBoss / Wildfly
· IBM Websphere
· BEA/Oracle Web Logic
· Apache Tomcat or TomEE
· REST API’s, SOAP/Web Services
· Spring libraries
· Experience with Angular and Bootstrap solutions
· Experience with different design patterns
· Experience with event-based systems / message-oriented middleware or ESBs
· Experience with tools like Apache Maven or Gradle as a build and dependency management tool
· Git as the source code control system
· BitBucket/Stash, Confluence and JIRA.
· Chef, Puppet or Ansible.
· Flexible person, able to work on multiple deliverables, issues in parallel.
· Can do mentality, picks up the tasks that are needed regardless of the content
· Eager, enthusiastic.
· Willing to participate in a project that will take multiple years to complete.
· Works in close cooperation with the project leader, signals bottlenecks on times and with potential solution options.
Seeing as Trinamics feels it is important you can fully focus on working in a new organization in a new role, next to adjusting to a new life in a new country and culture, we’re here to help you in a smooth relocation. We are experienced in assisting you on the visa application process, travel, short and long stay, 30% ruling (tax exemption) application, health insurance, setting up a bank account, Dutch language courses and (in case it’s needed) finding proper schooling for your child(ren). Next to this we ofcourse also offer you a competetive salary.
For more information please contact Maarten Heidenrath at email@example.com or call 040-4015200
Please send you resume to Maarten Heidenrath (firstname.lastname@example.org)