Heb je vragen of hulp nodig?
Neem contact met ons op.
Wij helpen je graag verder!
Our client develops high tech machinery used across the globe for a number of technical applications by both consumers and industry professionals.
In close cooperation with colleagues from other Java teams who specialize in different domains such as infrastructure, monitoring, automation and the visualization of huge amounts of data our clients machines produce, you will work as a big data engineer. You’ll be active in a stimulating environment which rewards cooperation and pro-activeness.
For this function you will be creating software using Java EE which allows access to SQL and NoSQL storage, which reliably manages job queues with switch-over and fail-over features, and collects information from networked systems in the factories of our client and offers big data like storage and computational capabilities.
Our clients machines produce up to 5 TB of data every day which poses a big challenge to make this data insightful and useful for the operations of our client’s customers.
• Bachelor or Master in an IT area, such as electronics, computer engineering or computer science
• A minimum of 4 years of experience with Java EE 1.4 or 1.6 in a related sector, preferably with a background such as in the aerospace, defense or other industrial or complex high standard environments
• Having experience with big data (for example Hadoop) is crucial
• Having experience in the design and development of server side software using OOP
• Some other relatable keywords are Spark, Hive, Storm, HDFS
• Working with Continuous Integration
• Working in a Scrum team
• Having a personal interest in math or data science
• Flexible person, able to work on multiple deliverables, issues in parallel.
• Can do mentality, picks up the tasks that are needed regardless of the content
• Eager, enthusiastic.
• Willing to participate in a project that will take multiple years to complete.
• Works in close cooperation with the project leader, signals bottlenecks on times and with potential solution options.
Seeing as Trinamics feels it is important you can fully focus on working in a new organization in a new role, next to adjusting to a new life in a new country and culture, we’re here to help you in a smooth relocation. We are experienced in assisting you on the visa application process, travel, short and long stay, 30% ruling (tax exemption) application, health insurance, setting up a bank account, Dutch language courses and (in case it’s needed) finding proper schooling for your child(ren).
The right candidate will be provided with a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of being contracted by Trinamics, you will be contracted directly by our client.
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (+31) 040-4015200 and ask for Steven Hendriks.
Steven Hendriks +31 (0)40-401 52 00 or mail at email@example.com