Organisatie- en afdelingsomschrijving
Our client is a Dutch company and globally one of the biggest suppliers of assembly and test equipment within the high tech industry. They continuously strive to stay ahead of the competition, this means working together with many different disciplines. Are you the Mechatronic expert they are looking for? Then keep on reading and contact us today!
- You’re experienced with product development and the optimization of dynamic mechanical assemblies.;
- Your knowledge of control systems and system dynamics if profound. And you aspire to work with high speed and high precision equipment;
- You’re able to operate in multi disciplinary teams to solve problems in collaboration with process, electronical and software engineers;
- You have experience with predictive modeling, FEM tools or multi-physics simulation. You know how to use these tools to realize stable feedback control and advanced feedforward filters into equipment.
- Your highly motivated to align project teams behind designs in a professional and inspiring manner;
- You are responsible for the feasibility and implementation of the control system;
- Next to that you’re able to disperse this knowledge into the other teams, respectively: Mechanical, Software and Design.
- MSc. Mechatronics (preferably TU Eindhoven, or Delft);
- Experience in high tech machine building is a plus;
- Mechatronics design;
- Knowhow of the semiconductor / high tech industry;
- Strong verbal and written English skills.
Will you strengthen the Trinamics team by using your technical expertise at one of our clients? After a period of secondment and in the event of proper functioning, you will be permanently employed by them. At Trinamics you can expect a suitable salary, future perspective and excellent secondary employment conditions. There are also nice extras, such as a discount on health insurance and application premiums.
Do you recognize yourself in the vacancy above or do you have additional questions? Send an e-mail with your CV + motivation letter to email@example.com and / or call 024 – 202 2622 and ask for Sjoerd.
Sjoerd Mom 024-2022622