Heb je vragen of hulp nodig?
Neem contact met ons op.
Wij helpen je graag verder!
World Leader in the development and production of excellent light, medium and heavy commercial vehicles.
• You will be part of a SCRUM software development team
• You will develop software functions according input requirements (model based)
• You will be securing all the knowledge and having the technical lead within the vehicle function domain
• Create architecture within the vehicle function area , in agreement with the software architect
• You will support the system owner application software in planning, prioritizing, analyzing and evaluating software implementation
• You will support embedded software engineers in designing and testing software implementation
• BSc/MSc in Automotive/Mechanical Engineering or similar
• Experience with Vehicle function and there functional domain
• Experience with real-time embedded systems
• Good knowledge of Matlab/Simulink and Stateflow
• Experience with SCRUM and Automotive Safety Standards (ISO 26262/SPICE) is preferable
• Knowledge of embedded software design processes
• Strong communication skills, fluent English (Dutch is a plus)
• A team player with strong analytical skills
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
Anne Zijlmans 076-5487373
Are you interested in this position and/or do you have any questions? Feel free to contact Anne Zijlmans on 076 548 73 73 or send your résumé to email@example.com.