Heb je vragen of hulp nodig?
Neem contact met ons op.
Wij helpen je graag verder!
Organization and department description
Our client is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. Our client is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. The companies employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
The company is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
We are looking for a Logistic Supplier Manager. Do you enjoy managing our strategic suppliers and supply chain towards competitive performance? Would you like to deliver input for our 2020 strategy? Is change management part of you DNA? And do you enjoy managing stakeholders at senior and executive level at our suppliers? Then this might be the job for you.
As member of the supplier account teams the Strategic Supplier Manager drives suppliers towards competitive supply chain performance. Main focus is on the capacity alignment, reliability and flexibility of global supply while mitigating the risks within the supply chain. Furthermore your relevant experience is essential to lead projects in preparing ASML towards a ten billion company in 2020.
As a Strategic Supplier Manager you are the main interface towards our suppliers regarding supply chain topics with 3 focus areas: Supplier Development, Supply Chain Risk Mitigation and Project Management.
• Manage suppliers towards competitive and sustainable supply chain performance by executing audits and managing improvement plans
• Drive lead time reduction programs at suppliers
• Optimize output of the supplier and n-tier to meet ASML demand and demand changes
Supply Chain Risk Mitigation
• Capacity alignment across n-tier supply chain
• Proactively execute supply chain risk analysis and execute action plans to mitigate risk
• Manage escalations to solve bottlenecks in supply chain and avoid re-occurrence
• Lead supply chain re-allocation projects
• Initiate and lead high impact (cross sectoral) improvement projects
• Manage and align with internal and external stakeholders
MSc degree in, Supply Chain, (industrial) engineering, or Business Administration.
• 8 to 10+ years relevant work experience
• Experience in high tech, low volume industry is a pre
• Experience in supplier management
• Experience with supply chain processes in production environment (e.g. supply chain improvements, supplier management, customer service, planning)
• Experience in project management (Lean 6S experience, Black Belt certification preferred)
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
V.Addotey@trinamics.nl / +31 (0)76-5487373
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?
Send your CV to V.email@example.com or call +31 (0)76 548 7373 and ask for Victor Addotey.