Heb je vragen of hulp nodig?
Neem contact met ons op.
Wij helpen je graag verder!
Our client is a leading manufacturer of lithographic machinery. Involving advanced technologies and facing complex production and engineering challenges. It is a big international upcoming company with a lot of employers from different countries.
Would you enjoy working on supply chain area and managing stakeholders on daily basis? Do you have an operational attitude and can you cope with pressure of supply assurance of critical parts? Then we have an excellent opportunity for you to grow in our Customer Supply Chain (CSCM) Department, developing both your Supply Chain Management-, communication- and entrepreneurial skills.
· Responsible for all logistical aspects related to an upgrade / install
· Supporting the requirements for all logistical aspects related to an upgrade / install
· Securing and planning of critical / difficult materials (communication and execution/operation)
· Manage critical stakeholders of the factory, installation engineers and account teams
· Development of operational plan (manpower and resources, local constraints and infrastructure) to support an Install or upgrade in the field
· Execution of the plan and drive delivery of materials to local warehouses close to ASML's customers to supply plan and norm
· Evaluate performance with all stakeholders and identify, initiate & drive improvements
BSc or MSc in business administration, supply chain or industrial engineering
· Relevant experience in a large international company (industry or consultancy), ideally Supply Chain, Engineering, Operations or Procurement.
· Good understanding of supply chain management processes with focus on planning
· Experience with an ERP system (ideally SAP) and Excel
· Capable of resolving operational issues with various stakeholders (e.g. production planning….) independently
· Strong analytical view on processes
· Pro-active and “can do” mentality in a complex environment
· Result driven, even when obstacles arise
· Ability to deal with pressure and changing requirements
· Ability to plan and set priorities
· Change management competencies
· Cultural awareness and excellent interpersonal skills
· Professional communication in English
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
Victor Addotey 076-5487373
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?
Send your CV + Motivation to V.email@example.com or call +31 (0)76 548 7373 and ask for Victor Addotey.