Heb je vragen of hulp nodig?
Neem contact met ons op.
Wij helpen je graag verder!
World Leader in the development and production of excellent light, medium and heavy commercial vehicles.
As Lead Egineer Vehicle Dynamics(Statistics) you convert statistics that are available in the databases off the company and public databases into valuable information to steer upfront specifications, developments and simulations of new vehicle designs. You condense this information into SMART use cases and cycles for optimizing and validating new designs with simulations in the Technical Analysis Department. In this function you will play a central role in data analytics for all vehicle development departments with main focus on energy management/CO2 and durability of trucks.
Your responsibilities are:
- System owner, simulation engineers) into information models and show and prove possible outcome to these stakeholders;
- Set up analysis plans, define required statistics and statistics sources and analyses methods;
- Create required access to large statistics sources and tools;
- Adapt and use the appropriate tools for merging and analyzing the statistics;
- Use advanced analysis methods to derive relevant, reliable and usable information;
- Visualize and communicate the results on various levels, ranging from engineers, system & property owner until senior management;
- Attune and communicate requirements for tools and infrastructure with ITD;
- Maintaining the statistics analytics capabilities by implementing new methods and processes in close cooperation with other data analysts and statistics scientists within the organization and other divisions.
- Excellent analytical skills including statistics on MSc. Level;
- Domain knowledge in automotive design, preferably on energy management;
- Good knowledge of data analytics methods and tools (like datamining, machine learning, SQL, Matlab, R, Python, Rapidminer, Hadoop, etc.) and affinity with IT systems/applications;
- Good communication skills, verbally and in writing in both Dutch and English;
- Pro-active, enthusiastic and critical towards representativeness and accuracy of results.
Are you interested in this position and/or do you have any questions? Feel free to contact Anne Zijlmans on 076 548 73 73 or send your résumé to email@example.com.
Anne Zijlmans 076-5487373