Heb je vragen of hulp nodig?
Neem contact met ons op.
Wij helpen je graag verder!
This is one of the biggest global players in the heavy duty truck industry. They have a few truck brands in there portfolio. This vacancy is at the department of competence for engine development. Their facility is state-of-the-art and helps them develop engines of the future. The trucks and engines of this company are top of the bill in transportation and they strive to make them as environmentally friendly as possible against low costs. They make their products as reliable as possible.
Their product sells worldwide and therefore they are a multi cultural company.
You are responsible to convert data available in the company databases (obtained by field tests, connected trucks, fleet management data etcetera) and public databases 9such ass traffic, climate, transport, road data etcetera) to valuable information to improve specifications, developments and simulations of new designs of trucks. The information is condensed into SMART use cases and cycles to optimize and validate new design through simulations. Your role is to play a central figure in data analytics for all vehicle development departments with focus on energy management, CO2 and the durability.
A few responsibilities
· Translate pro-actively the requests of stakeholders in different knowledge domains
· Set up analysis plans, define required data and data sources and analyses methods
· Use advanced analysis methods to derive relevant, reliable and usable information
· Visualize and communicate the results on various levels, ranging from engineers, system & property owner until senior management
· You have excellent analytical skills and statistical knowledge on Master (MSc) level
· You have good knowledge of the automotive domain, knowledge of Energy management is preferred
· You know your data analytics methods and tools (Datamining, machine learning, SQL, Matlab, Python, Rapidminer etc) and you have affinity with IT systems and applications
· You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbally in Dutch and English
· You are a pro active person, enthusiastic but also critical towards representativeness and accuracy of results
Join the Trinamics team and use your expertise at one of our well known clients. After working via Trinamics for a set period you are converted to our client. At Trinamics you can expect a good salary, perspective and good working conditions.
Are you interested in this position and/or do you have any questions? Feel free to contact Sam Hoogland on +31 6 219 34 737 or send your résumé to email@example.com