Heb je vragen of hulp nodig?
Neem contact met ons op.
Wij helpen je graag verder!
Our client is a market leader in the design and development of intelligent drive solutions for LED based systems. These technologies provide their clients to deliver the vision of LED lighting: smart, sleek and efficient. Through these technologies this client benefits an even more energy conscious world. This is a fast growing company with a lot of opportunities for personal growth.
You work on the LED driver portfolio and strive to bringing the technologies to the next level. Among the projects in your team are: LED driver competitor analysis, cost down and performance enhancement and manufacturing yield improvements. You work in a Lean-environment. For example visual management and daily sand-up are used to streamline the workflow. You have experience in development of power electronics and you are committed to work by the product development system with phase gates, milestones and predefined deliverables. You breath continuous improvement and design for manufacturability.
· At least a Bachelors degree in Electronics or equal
· You have worked with Power electronics for at least 2 years
· Electronics manufacturing project experience is a pre
· You have excellent communication skills and work well in a team
· You are a real Analyst and problem solver
· You are a great report writer in English
· Documentation for product design and testing are kept precisely
· You take your responsibilities and your role in the team
· You have worked in a matrix organization before
Join the Trinamics team and use your expertise at one of our well known clients. After working via Trinamics for a set period you are converted to our client. At Trinamics you can expect a good salary, perspective and good working conditions.
Are you interested in this position and/or do you have any questions? Feel free to contact Sam Hoogland on +31 6 219 34 737 or send your résumé to email@example.com