Heb je vragen of hulp nodig?
Neem contact met ons op.
Wij helpen je graag verder!
Organisatie- en afdelingsomschrijving
World Leader in the development and production of excellent light, medium and heavy commercial vehicles.
As Mechanical Engineer Vehicle Dynamics you report to the supervisor and project lead engineers of various engine projects. In this job you have the responsibility to develop in teamwork with designers and suppliers new or adapt existing designs for the various engine platforms by market wishes and/or technical reasons. And you focus is functionality, reliability, quality, robustness, manufacturability. You are leading in technical know how, solution validation program and defining this together with mechanical experts, the CAE and engine test department. You analyse results and make detailed technical proposals to resolve issues.
- BSc/ MSc mechanical or engine engineering or equivalent;
- Capable of fast in depth expertise knowledge built-up
- Engine component and system knowledge
- Used to handle multiple problem projects, you can handle the resulting stress.
- Design for Six Sigma and Problem Solving skills.
Key words: Mechanical engineer, Engine, Six Sigma, Vehicle Dynamics
Are you interested in this position and/or do you have any questions? Feel free to contact Anne Zijlmans on 076 548 73 73 or send your résumé to email@example.com.
Anne Zijlmans 076-5487373