Heb je vragen of hulp nodig?
Neem contact met ons op.
Wij helpen je graag verder!
World Leader in the development and production of excellent light, medium and heavy commercial vehicles.
The software test engineer is active in the verification and validation of the software running on the embedded systems. The functional areas in which work is done differ according to the project requirement.
The test designs are made against the requirements set for the relevant system. The elaboration to the test cases is done in HP QualityCenter and the tests are performed on hardware-in-the-loop systems.
You work for multiple projects and coordinate on a frequent basis with the test coordinator, various developers and the project lead engineers. You report to the Supervisor of the Verification group within the Verification, Requirements & Support department and functionally to the project lead engineer (s).
• Technical education at higher professional education / academic level, such as control engineering, WTB, automotive engineering, computer science or similar.
• Knowledge of processes for embedded software development according to V-cycle
• Experience in testing embedded systems is not necessary
• Knowledge of test techniques (eg test certificate, ISTQB is a plus)
• Experience with requirement management
• Experience with HP QualityCenter is an advantage
• Understanding Matlab / Simulink
• Knowledge of English and Dutch is a requirement.
Are you interested in this position and/or do you have any questions? Feel free to contact Anne Zijlmans on 076 548 73 73 or send your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Anne Zijlmans 076-5487373