Heb je vragen of hulp nodig?
Neem contact met ons op.
Wij helpen je graag verder!
This is one of the biggest global players in the heavy duty truck industry. They have a few truck brands in there portfolio. This vacancy is at the department of competence for engine development. Their facility is state-of-the-art and helps them develop engines of the future. The trucks and engines of this company are top of the bill in transportation and they strive to make them as environmentally friendly as possible against low costs. They make their products as reliable as possible.
Their product sells worldwide and therefore they are a multi cultural company.
You are responsible for the development of heavy duty diesel engines with a focus on ASPICE processes. In this role you are responsible for planning, roadmap development and implementation of ASPICE level 2. Next to that you also take care of documentation of the processes of the department. You review all current processes and seek ways to improve processes and all procedures and templates. You are the person that identifies issues or gaps and see training needs. With the implementation of ASPICE processes you coach the team members and you optimize things where necessary. You report to the management of engineering on the progress of all processes.
· You hold a BSc or MSc in Automotive Technology
· You have a minimum of 5 years experience in Quality management (ASPICE, ISO, etc.)
· You have excellent knowledge on ASPICE and all related Quality standards, also knowledge of APQP Process and process improvements and audits
· You are an excellent communicator both on paper and in conversation, you contain the appropriate detail for all stakeholders
· You provide leadership to teams engaged in the solving of problems or innovative participation in the group
· You have V-Cycle process knowledge
· You have experience in coaching employees
Join the Trinamics team and use your expertise at one of our well known clients. After working via Trinamics for a set period you are converted to our client. At Trinamics you can expect a good salary, perspective and good working conditions.
Are you interested in this position and/or do you have any questions? Feel free to contact Sam Hoogland on +31 6 219 34 737 or send your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org