Heb je vragen of hulp nodig?
Neem contact met ons op.
Wij helpen je graag verder!
The mission of NXE System install is to serve customers worldwide and to install equipment safely and efficiently. The installs have to meet customer expectations in both speed and quality. The job mission of the Coordinator SIE is to assure a timely and successful System install at the customer’s site.
- Oversee progress of install on time, within budget and assuring quality;
- Report on & drive progress;
- Identify and address resource/help requests;
- Develop and adjust daily plans (based on progress and issues encountered);
- Plan and prioritise several days ahead;
- Resource and activity planning over several shifts;
- Ensure proper shift transfer incl. actual status (progress, escalation);
- Challenge actions and choices;
- Ensure clear description problems to support 2nd/3rd line support;
- Manages escalations on site;
- Communicate with different stakeholders inside and outside your own department;
- Work independently with limited/no support from the home office;
- Act as the linking pin between the site and the home office.
Bachelor degree in electronics or mechanics complimented with 4 years of relevant work experience
Dealing with customers;
Process improvement projects;
Good knowledge of the English language;
Providing assistance to a highly educated team of engineers;
Use MS Project and MS Office (Excel).
Excellent stakeholder management skills;
Empathic, process oriented relationship builder;
Excellent communication skills (verbal as well as written);
Excels under pressure;
Customer focused team player.