Organisatie- en afdelingsomschrijving
Our client provides products and services to customers in a variety of fields, including industrial automation, electronic components industries and healthcare.
- Key role between R&D and Production.
- Provide production design knowledge to the production and purchasing department
- Perform parts selection and Bill Of Material management for New Product Introductions, transfer and engineering changes
- Handle UL (re)certification for production department
- Mediate between production department and design centers
- Lead Value engineering projects to enable cost price reduction of existing products
- Manage Product data sets including CAD drawings for the production.
- Keep the Quality systems for incoming parts up to date
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Affinity with a manufacturing environment.
- Higher Professional Education (BSc/MSc) or equivalent proven experience
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Driven, self-steering, takes initiatives, analytical, positive
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31 (0) 76 548 73 73 and for Boris Jankovic
Boris Jankovic +31 (0)76-548 73 73