As Diagnostic & Dashlamp data analyst you are responsible for data analysis within the Embedded Engineering department, part of DAF Product Development. Several data sources are available that provide information on specific performance characteristics of both Engine and Vehicle systems integrated in customer and field test vehicles. You’ll be working in multi-disciplinary teams to discover and develop high-impact data analytics need and data opportunities in the Embedded Engineering department. Beside that you’ll report on current system diagnostic performance and suggest improvement areas.
- Setup storage and processing of data
- Develop and monitor KPI’s on diagnostic performance with the aim to decrease active faults resulting in dashlamps
- Setup processes to transfer different data sources to useable formats for Product Development
- Setup and improve standard reporting for engineering and management purposes
- Perform ad-hoc data analyses to support Product Development
- In the position of Diagnostic & Dashlamp data analyst you will report to the Engineering Supervisor for Project Support
- Technical education on Master or Bachelor level in Automotive Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Data science, or similar
- Proven affinity with data analysis
- Highly proficient in Matlab and Microsoft Excel, Knowledge on R and Tableau is preferable
- Experienced in working in multidisciplinary teams
- Attention to details and delivering high quality work
- Strong analytical skills with a results oriented attitude
- Great communication skills in both written and verbal form
- Fluent in English and Dutch
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 076-5487373 and ask for Koen van Stigt.
Koen van Stigt 076-5487373