Heb je vragen of hulp nodig?
Neem contact met ons op.
Wij helpen je graag verder!
One of the Netherlands biggest player in Automotive, located in Eindhoven.
Our client has developed a precision-based technology that is embedded in a diverse range of high advanced heavy duty diesel engines. With this technology, which is a digital communication system, it is possible to get a real time image of the engine and its after treatment performances. The information gathered is being used for a wide range of usage.
• In this job, you will be responsible for the coordination of the documentation and certification information, obtained from the communication system.
• You will be in contact with both internal and external partners of our client, to make sure documentation definitions and standards are known and applied.
• You will do continuous improvement on documentation, processes and standards when it comes to this communication tool
• You will be coaching people within the organization to use high tech system in a proper way.
• Bachelor and/or Master degree, preferably in Automotive or Mechanical Engineering
• You have an interest in technical documentation
• You have a continuous improvement mentality and mindset
• Good MS Office skills
• Fluent in English, and (really) willing to learn Dutch
• You live in Western Europe and have European work/study experience
Send your resume to email@example.com