Heb je vragen of hulp nodig?
Neem contact met ons op.
Wij helpen je graag verder!
Our client is a technology firm and an international giant in the automotive industry. Technologic innovation and development, the making and testing of world-class products and services are combined in the many factories of our client and we are constantly searching for a wide range of both talented and experienced future employees for this epic company.
• Prepare, execute and analyze functional tests of investigations on engine sub-systems / components and their controls.
• Focus on engine mechanics and mechatronics
• Document and evaluate test results
• Coordinate test set-up and test execution
• Develop new test procedures for engine components and engine systems and their controls
• Active contribution to improve test efficiency and test quality
• Collaboration in project teams
Master degree on Mechanical engineering or Automotive with demonstrable experience on mechatronics.
• Knowledge of internal combustion engines and sub-systems like engine cooling and engine lubrications systems etc.
• In depth knowledge of modern control, sensors, actuators and electronics
• Knowledge on thermodynamics and fluid dynamics is preferred
• Familiar with measurement techniques for temperature, pressure, flow and data analysis
• Enthusiasm to deal with complex engine systems and development of solutions for complex technical challenges
• Able to work in a complex project oriented environment
• Good English skills are mandatory combined with willingness to learn Dutch
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
Rick Schipperen +31 (0)76-548 73 73, email@example.com
Rick Schipperen +31 (0)76-548 73 73 / firstname.lastname@example.org