Organisatie- en afdelingsomschrijving
For a client of us, a mechatronics supplier for the for the semiconductor- and related High Tech Systems industry in the region of Eindhoven, we are currently looking for a sales manager.
- Develop new accounts and generate commercial opportunities at the key accounts for design, engineering and series production of mechatronic systems.
- Evaluate the combination of technical and commercial opportunities and risks of projects and new products.
- Complete customized quotations for new developments based on customer specific requirements.
- Close deals and manage follow up in close cooperation with project management and the other members of the mechatronic development team.
- Collect and analyse relevant market information and give input to business development manager and BU manager based on that.
- Achieve revenue and margin results in accordance with the objectives in the business plan.
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts.
- Maintain a proper CRM administration.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Business Engineering /- Technical Engineering or Commercial Management.
- Affinity with mechatronics product development.
- Experience in commercial aspects of mechatronic product development.
- Experience in working with large organisations as customers.
- Natural drive to meet sales targets (self-management).
- Fluency in English and Dutch languages both in speaking and writing.
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?
Send your CV to email@example.com or call 040-4015200 and ask for Paul Duquesnoy.
Paul Duquesnoy +31 (0)40-401 52 00