Heb je vragen of hulp nodig?
Neem contact met ons op.
Wij helpen je graag verder!
Several international respective clients in the Netherlands focusing on state of the art hardware and software. Because of growth there are several positions available as Embedded Software engineer
You are working in embedded software close to the actual moving hardware. Extreme precision and great applications for real time motion control is what you do best. The excellent quality of the software needed asks for devoted and experienced candidates. Among the tasks belong several stages regarding software development but also testing and implementing it.
Education and job requirements
· BSc, MSc or PhD in Electrical Engineering / Embedded Systems / Computer Science / Physics
· Experience in programming with C and C++ (clean and high functioning code is the main goal)
· Python and (Embedded) Linux
· The choices you make are very efficient and nothing is impossible
Also very nice to have
· Experience with UML / Real Time / Matlab
· Experience with VxWorks
· Scrum / Agile working
Join the Trinamics team and use your expertise at one of our well known clients. After working via Trinamics for a set period you are converted to our client. At Trinamics you can expect a good salary, perspective and good conditions.
Are you interested in this position and/or do you have any questions? Feel free to contact Sam Hoogland on +31 6 219 34 737 or send your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org