Heb je vragen of hulp nodig?
Neem contact met ons op.
Wij helpen je graag verder!
Our client is a world leader in serving science in a lot of ways. They develop and advance technologies for meaningful solutions. These products are used in finding cures for cancer or protecting our environment.
You are part of an enthusiastic team within the department of Enabling Modules and Technology.
You act on multiple levels within the team. As a Lead you are organizing the backlog but also are aligning and supporting the whole firmware process with other stakeholders in the organization. As Lead you align a change process to benefit alignment of the way of working with other parts in the organization.
On a technical level you are responsible for the architecture of the firmware, roadmap and making sure your team delivers high quality maintainable firmware.
As Lead you are the mentor of the team, you coach your team members to achieve results.
Besides all that you still are hands-on developing firmware like all of the team members.
· Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Electronics or similar
· More than 7 years of experience in embedded software in a high-tech company
· You demonstrate clear ability in development of effective integration firmware for our complex, high performance real time operating subsystems and components
· You are experienced in working in a multidisciplinary environment
· Experience with Object oriented Design and/or State Molding
· Knowledge of electronics (both analog and digital)
· Knowledge of Embedded C++
· You know CAN, RS485, Ethernet, SPI Bus
· And also TDD, Util Testing
You should have working experience in one or more of the below:
Agile/Scrum Development, EtherCAT, SNMP, STM32 uC family Micro-controller with ARM-CPU, ThreadX, FreeRTOS, Static code analyzer like TICS, Configuration management (Git, RTC), Continuous integration, Build and test automation, JTAG, IAR, System-on-Chip in an embedded environment (e.g. Xilinx Zynq platform), Model Driven designs, Python
Due to high degree of interaction and collaboration you need to have excellent interpersonal communication skills.
You are a teamplayer, you are able to lead change, you have stron analytical view and a pragmatic attitude. You are result orientated.
Join the Trinamics team and use your expertise at one of our well known clients. After working via Trinamics for a set period you are converted to our client. At Trinamics you can expect a good salary, perspective and good working conditions.
Are you interested in this position and/or do you have any questions? Feel free to contact Sam Hoogland on +31 6 219 34 737 or send your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org