Organisatie- en afdelingsomschrijving
Do you want to work for a Dutch high-tech company who is the main supplier of machines for the semiconductor industry, in particular steppers and scanners, which are used in making chips? Customers are mostly chip manufacturers.
Take a look at the following job offer and contact us today!
What is your mission?
Executes daily operations within LFO
Part of a team of operators to continuously improve operations in the most efficient way.
Key performance indicators: Safety, Quality, on time Delivery, Customer satisfaction, continuously improving, cost effectiveness and People engagement.
Your Job Description
- · Responsible for day to day progress and output driven by giving input in daily management meetings on the shop floor with all relevant stakeholders.
- · Secure daily LFO execution, by being pro-actively involved in the process
- · Apply own skills and qualifications effectively to build the product according to customer needs, on time, with the right quality and according to recent standards.
- · Commit to the standards and continuously improve the standards by initiating improvements (kaizens) and eliminating waste from the process where possible.
- · Supports good teamwork by searching for solutions and ideas by working together with colleagues, involving them in day to day activities and sharing knowledge to improve.
- · Continuous development of own, Team and People in general.
- · Assure effective and efficient collaboration with other LFO departments.
- · Learn from mistakes by sharing them with the team and come up with a solution in order to prevent them from happening.
- MBO+, with a Mechanical / Technical background
- Experience working in (high tech) Production environment(preferred)
- Languages: Dutch and English
- Knowledge of responsibilities – understands the activities executed within and between departments and their interactions, who is customer, who is supplier, agreements, schedules, rules.
- Skill in improvement – knows how to see waste and to resolve it by improving on quality, productivity etc.
- Good communication skills, speaks up, raises issues
- Result oriented and focused on people and team
- Takes responsibility for own work and that of others
- Listens to others and is willing to help
- Has a positive attitude, motivated and respect for colleagues
- Is a team player.
- Develop your own technical skills(cross training)
- Able to give and receive feedback from and to colleagues and other WorkCentre(up and down stream
Will you strengthen the Trinamics team by using your technical expertise at one of our clients? After a period of secondment and in the event of proper functioning, you will be permanently employed by them. At Trinamics you can expect a suitable salary, future perspective and excellent secondary employment conditions. There are also nice extras, such as a discount on health insurance and application premiums
Do you recognize yourself in the vacancy above or do you have additional questions? Send an e-mail with your CV + motivation letter to email@example.com and / or call 076 548 73 73 and ask for Arjan
Arjan van der Sluis 076-5487373