Heb je vragen of hulp nodig?
Neem contact met ons op.
Wij helpen je graag verder!
The organization where the vacancy exists is a professional organization with an informal work environment, specialized in the complete design and manufacturing of delicate high-tech equipment.
You will be part of a close team responsible for the complete software development cycle which consists creating new features and applications. You will get a lot of responsibility and the team promotes the feeling of ownership.
The following responsibilities are part of your day-to-day job:
• Software specification based on system performance and requirements
• Develop designs based on a full comprehension of the function, purpose and application of the product
• Align on architectural guidelines and re-use of components with other engineers
• Contribute to the architectural software roadmap using the SW product roadmaps and vision. Implement and integrate while making practical development choices given limited design information and defined delivery schedules
• Troubleshooting and debugging of software programs in a simulation as well as on the microscope systems available for development
• Conduct bug fixing on existing issues through software implementation, development of test methodologies and performing unit tests
• Act as the authoritative owner of multiple functional characteristics and/or modules of the specified software application
• Mentoring and coaching less experienced Software Engineers within the team
If you enjoy the development of software solutions on top of high-performance systems, this is an excellent opportunity
• BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineerng, Informatics, or related technical discipline.
• 3-7 years’ experience in object oriented development of technical software
• Must demonstrate clear ability to develop effective integration software for complex, high-performance subsystems and components.
• Able to work on diverse objectives and problems where analysis of situation or data requires an evaluation of identifiable factors
• Knowledge of interoperability between different programming languages
You have experience with:
• Object Oriented Design and/or State Modeling
• State-of-the-Art C++ (including Boost/STL, C++11/14)
The ideal candidate would also have experience with:
• Agile/Scrum Development
• Model Driven designs and Domain Specific languages
• TDD, Unit testing
• Source control management (RTC, Git)
• Component Development (ATL/COM)
• Visual C#/.NET
We expect you to be a good communicator, team player, self-starter, to take initiative and to be result oriented. You have a good command of the English language, both in writing and in speech.
Seeing as Trinamics feels it is important you can fully focus on working in a new organization in a new role, next to adjusting to a new life in a new country and culture, we’re here to help you in a smooth relocation. We are experienced in assisting you on the visa application process, travel, short and long stay, 30% ruling (tax exemption) application, health insurance, setting up a bank account, Dutch language courses and (in case it’s needed) finding proper schooling for your child(ren).
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (+31)040-4015200 and ask for Steven Hendriks
Steven Hendriks +31 (0)40-401 52 00 or mail to email@example.com