Heb je vragen of hulp nodig?
Neem contact met ons op.
Wij helpen je graag verder!
Deze tekst verschijnt automatisch in het veld "organisatieomschrijving" bij uw publicatie. Vul hier de anonieme organisatieomschrijving in van uw opdrachtgever, zodat deze automatisch meegenomen wordt naar uw publicatie.
As a part of the this department, you are going to provide support in Hardware and Software, you will work on both aspects. You are going to cooperate with colleagues from different departments in a project team. Together with your colleagues you make sure the machines are in optimal condition.
Working in a Research and Development Environment.
· You will work in a high-tech environment with state of the art technology and
· You will work on both hardware and software
· You what to develop yourself and learn the newest technics
· Carry out and/or assist the integration activities on the machines
· Diagnose, troubleshoot and report issues in the design to improve system performance
· You can develop yourself in different directions (Hardware / Software or Management)
You have the ambition to develop yourself
Bachelor or Master with an education in:
Aerospace / Automotive / Electrical / Mechanical / Software
· Technical Bachelor or Master Degree
· 0 – 3 years of work experience
· Experience in Hardware and Software is a pré
· Experienced in a high tech environment is a pré
· MUST live within (Europe) or the Netherlands
· Pro-active, self-starter, decisive, takes ownership.
· Strong communicator with a pragmatic attitude.
· Real team player with quality orientation.
· Good knowledge of English
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions? Send your CV to email@example.com or call to our office 076-5487373
Koen van Stigt 076-5487373