Heb je vragen of hulp nodig?
Neem contact met ons op.
Wij helpen je graag verder!
For our client, a fast dynamic technical company, we are looking for several Software Design Engineers C#. You will be part of the Software team, You will be end-to-end responsible for realization of software in C# in the software department, one of the software teams contributing to development of the software platform of the machine, this is done using a Scrum/Agile way of working.
In this position your team addresses interfacing for topics such as factory automation, factory integration, throughput optimization, monitoring, diagnostics, error recovery, and measurement recipe logistics.
In the scrum team you take initiative to address user stories in this scope. You are guided by the scrum master (team lead), function cluster architect, and product owner (project lead). Furthermore, you cooperate with other software team members, and involve Customer Support and Manufacturing representatives. Your eagerness to experience the fit of our solutions at the customer makes you willing to use opportunities to travel.
As a Software Developer you will act as fast learning software professional, and contribute to software realization using a disciplined agile/scrum based way of working. You apply software engineering practices such as requirements engineering (user story definition), object oriented analysis and design, implementation in C#, testing, and integration in the software platform. You are eager to pick up knowledge on semiconductor fab automation and throughput models.
• Act as scrum team member
• Demonstrate end-to-end ownership for feature/story based software engineering
• Align specifications with stakeholders in the function team and the software platform lead
• Secure both software and product quality
• Ensure adequate fit of software deliverables in the software platform
• Software realization, including design, testing and documentation
• Act as buddy in pair-programming
• Contribute to continuous improvement of our Agile software development for the software department as a whole
• Transfer knowledge to colleagues in both development and sectors supporting operations (e.g. customer support)
Bachelor, Master, PDEng PhDdegree in Computer Science, Informatics, Mathematics or Electronics).
• 2-5 years of experience in object oriented development of technical software for complex equipment
• 2 years of experience with Agile/scrum. Extensive experience with pair programming is a pro
• 1-3 years of experience with C#
• Up to date knowledge of and experience with recent versions of the .NET framework
• Knowledge of object oriented design patterns and UML
• Team player. Candidate must be able to work in a cross-disciplinary scrum team in a dynamic product development environment
• Strong analytical view combined with pragmatic attitude (flexibility)
• Value and result orientation, getting to the essence, setting and acting according to priorities
• Good communication skills (both written and verbal) and good knowledge of English
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
Relocation support (where applicable):
Seeing as Trinamics feels it is important you can fully focus on working in a new organization in a new role, next to adjusting to a new life in a new country and culture, we’re here to help you in a smooth relocation. We are experienced in assisting you on the visa application process, travel, short and long stay, 30% ruling (tax exemption) application, health insurance, setting up a bank account, Dutch language courses and (in case it’s needed) finding proper schooling for your child(ren).
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions? Send your CV to email@example.com or call (+31) 040-4015200 and ask for Steven Hendriks.
This job vacancy is open for candidates worldwide.
+31 (0)40-401 52 00 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org