Heb je vragen of hulp nodig?
Neem contact met ons op.
Wij helpen je graag verder!
Are you eager to further develop your software engineering expertise? Do you want to be part of the state-of-the art technology innovation? If so, then a job of Software Engineer in Metrology, Measurement and Precision could be the perfect next step in your career.
Your role is to design, realize and integrate high-quality software engineering solutions, allowing fast and efficient delivery of complex metrology functions. These software solutions will help calibrate lithography machines.
• Creating mathematical model describing the lithography machines and its imperfections
• Creating and testing calibration tests
• Integrating metrology functions in to software
• Using parameters to correct inaccuracies in the system
Bachelor, Master or PhD in Computer Science, software engineering, system engineering or equivalent
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in software development
• Experience in metrology or measurement solutions
• Experience with Model Driven Engineering is a plus
Keywords: C++, Linux, Matlab, Computer Science, Measuring, Model driven design, Object oriented, Configuration management
• Strong analytical ability with a pragmatic attitude.
• Critical on results.
• Creative thinking capability.
• Good communication skills.
• Good knowledge of English and preferably Dutch language
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
Relocation support (where applicable):
Seeing as Trinamics feels it is important you can fully focus on working in a new organization in a new role, next to adjusting to a new life in a new country and culture, we’re here to help you in a smooth relocation. We are experienced in assisting you on the visa application process, travel, short and long stay, 30% ruling (tax exemption) application, health insurance, setting up a bank account, Dutch language courses and (in case it’s needed) finding proper schooling for your child(ren).
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (+31) 040-4015200 and ask for Steven Hendriks.
+31 (0)40-401 52 00 or mail to email@example.com