The Operational Finance & control Manager is responsible for the adequate flow of data from the Contract Administration system into the General Ledger system either through interfaces or through the synchronization of processes.
- Manage the contract salvages ledgers for the continental European subsidiaries
- Manage and develop the monthly closing processes of the contract databases
- Supervise the execution of central operational accounting processes
- Manage and develop the interface between the contract administration and the general ledger
- Serve as user representative of Finance & Control in projects with respect to contract administration Assist , when requested, in the reconciliation processes of contract administration and the general ledger
- Solve problems with respect to the contract databases and interfaces between contract administration and the general ledger system
- Special projects as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Business Economics with 3 years of financial experience
- In depth knowledge of the PFE contract administration system and general ledger system
- Knowledge of the Accounting principles and policies
- Financial systems software knowledge
- Excellent PC skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks while meeting non-negotiable deadlines
- Attention for details
- Good management skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with several different functions within PFE
- Good knowledge of the English language verbally and in writing
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 076-5487373 and ask for Koen van Stigt.
Koen van Stigt 076-5487373