Heb je vragen of hulp nodig?
Neem contact met ons op.
Wij helpen je graag verder!
Within business line Applications, software groups address the area of complex machine control software. You will be end-to-end responsible for realization of software in C# . This is done using a scrum/Agile way of working.
As a Software Developer you will act as fast learning software professional, and contribute to software realization using a disciplined agile/scrum based way of working. You apply software engineering practices such as requirements engineering (user story definition), object oriented analysis and design, implementation in C#, testing, and integration. You are eager to pick up knowledge on semiconductor fab automation and throughput models.
• Act as scrum team member
• Demonstrate end-to-end ownership for feature/story based software engineering
• Align specifications with stakeholders in the function team and the software platform lead
• Secure both software and product quality
• Ensure adequate fit of software deliverables
• Software realization, including design, testing and documentation
• Act as buddy in pair-programming
• Contribute to continuous improvement of our Agile software development for the software department as a whole
• Bachelor or Master degree Computer Science, Physics, Electronics, Mechanics, Mathematics or comparable.
• 5 years in object oriented development of technical software for high-tech equipment
• 2 years of experience with Agile/scrum. Extensive experience with pair programming is a pro
• 3 years of experience with C#
• Up to date knowledge of and experience with recent versions of the .NET framework
• Preferably have already some previous experience with SEMI standard interfaces such as SECS
We expect you to be a good communicator, team player, flexible, self-starter, to take initiative and to be result oriented.
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
Seeing as Trinamics feels it is important you can fully focus on working in a new organization in a new role, next to adjusting to a new life in a new country and culture, we’re here to help you in a smooth relocation. We are experienced in assisting you on the visa application process, travel, short and long stay, 30% ruling (tax exemption) application, health insurance, setting up a bank account, Dutch language courses and (in case it’s needed) finding proper schooling for your child(ren).
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?
Send your CV to email@example.com or call (+31) 040-4015200 and ask for Steven Hendriks
Feel free to contact me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/steven-hendriks-a2461a146/
+31(0)40 410 5200, mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/steven-hendriks-a2461a146/