Heb je vragen of hulp nodig?
Neem contact met ons op.
Wij helpen je graag verder!
Our client is one of the worlds biggest players in complex mathematical / physical simulation software engineering.
For our client we are looking for a Fortran Software Engineer with recent experience with version 2003 or higher (OOP skills) You will developing new features for simulation software. You will use state of the art numerical methods and computational techniques in a specialized Fortran team.
• Technical Bachelor, Master or PhD degree with software background.
• Experienced with Fortran version 2003 or higher.
• Expertise with Object Oriented software design is a must. Knowledge of C++ is a big plus
• Knowledge of modern OpenMP and or MPI
• Experience with UML is a plus
• Experience with Scrum is a pré
• Having a helicopter view as well as in depth knowledge
• Likes to pick up new challenges
• Team player
• Being able to handle ad hoc requests
• Pragmatic as well as providing software solutions
Key words: Fortran 2013 – 2015, OpenMP and MPI, C++, OO, PDE, ODE, CFD
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
Rick Schipperen +31 (0)76-548 73 73
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31(0)765487373 and ask for Rick Schipperen