Heb je vragen of hulp nodig?
Neem contact met ons op.
Wij helpen je graag verder!
Our client is a leading manufacturer of lithographic machinery. Involving advanced technologies and facing complex production and engineering challenges. It is a big international upcoming company with a lot of employers from different countries
As System Install Engineer you are responsible for integration part of the installation of ASML systems at the customer site worldwide. Your job will be:
- Calibrating & Testing the system according to a install sequence and test software, incl. System Acceptance Tests.
- Performing complex mechanical adjustments.
- Solving system failures.
You work in a clean room environment. You are not only working with mechanical equipment, electrical equipment is also a part of your job.
The job will be mostly at the customer site, worldwide. The period of the installation depends on the type of platform. It is expected to travel 60 – 75% of the time. When not working abroad, you are expected to assist the operations team with the assembly, integration, qualification and prepack.
Mechatronics / Electronics / Physics or ICT with electrical knowledge.
- Experienced MBO (+/- 5 years)
- HBO starter
- High level of technical understanding
- Troubleshooting and solving system failures
- Must speak, read and write English
- Ability to work in flexible shift patterns at the (customer) site.
- Personal skills: Analytical thinker, communication skills, self-sufficient
- You will work with a lot of cultural differences
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions? Send your CV + personal motivation letter to email@example.com or call (+31) 076 548 73 73 Remco Terwint