Organisatie- en afdelingsomschrijving
For our client ASML, a fast dynamic technical company delivering high value machines for the semi-conductor industry, we are looking for several product engineer. A very interesting position for an engineer who feels challenged in improving the production process to ensure product quality, short lead-times, high efficiency and ‘short time to market’ for Production.
The sector Operations is responsible for the production of wafer steppers and scanners. The complete production process of the most advanced machines takes place within Manufacturing. The EUV Factory (EF) produces the newest generation wafer scanners. Within this Factory, Production Engineering (EF PS PE) continuously adapts, optimizes and supports the production processes of (Volume) production (including the system installation and qualification process at the customer location).The holder of this position reports to the Group leader of EF PS Production Engineering – Bottom Top.
To design, maintain, and optimize production processes and adapt to changed output requirements. Support the Production in order to ensure product quality, short lead-times and ‘short time to market’.
As Product Engineer on NXE Sequence ASSY you:
- Create, maintain, and improve the EUV ASSY sequences.
- Verification of BOM and preparation of material kits for the shop floor.
- Prepare and facilitate the sequence CCB meeting.
- Be the single point of contact for Production- and Development Engineers w.r.t. ASSY sequences.
- Validation of work preparation in the factory.
- Align your work with our customer: Manufacturing in order to fulfill the factory’s requirements.
New Product Introduction:
- Bring your knowledge to bear on (new) product or process development projects, in order to foresee production problems in the design phase and in order to improve the manufacturability of the product and test design.
- Continuously adapt, optimize operating instructions, process flow charts, routings, process parameters and indicators.
- Analyze the production process (Cycle time and Labor Hours), points out structural problems and bottlenecks, work out suggestions for improvements and initiates their implementation, often in close cooperation with the surrounded departments as Development, Supply Chain and Customer Support.
- Contribute to the rapid solution of complex faults and take the necessary initiatives and practical decisions.
- For regular support stand-by might be required.
- Bachelor or Master, preferably technical.
- Preferably 2 years of experience in a production environment with high tech products and complex production processes, preferably in both assembly and test environment.
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing is an advantage.
- Experience in the field of Technical Production Engineering and quality methodology such as statistical process control and FMEA is an advantage
- Broad technical and business knowledge.
- Strong analytical mind.
- Focused on quality and continuous improvement.
- Adequate English language skills in speech and writing.
- Dutch language skills are a pre.
- Team player.
- Good social and communication skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills; able to convince others.
- Flexible, can cope with stress.
- Very active, plenty of initiative.
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?
Send your CV to email@example.com or call 040-4015200 and ask for Paul Duquesnoy.
Paul Duquesnoy firstname.lastname@example.org