Organisatie- en afdelingsomschrijving
We are looking for someone with a background in logistics. You will be working in an high-tech environment and for this reason will be working in a cleanroom. Besides the right experience, we are looking for someone with a can-and-will-do-attitude!
- Pack materials and process system technical, according defined procedures, in-, and outside a cleanroom environment.
- Pack materials according defined procedures, in-, and outside a cleanroom environment.
- Make products sending ready and process all administrative tasks for these orders, according defined procedures.
- Perform all different activities within the department. You can also be deployed within other
- Warehouse departments if the workload demanding this.
- Report irregularities and make notifications according defined procedures.
- Check materials, quantities and packaging on quality specifications.
- Load materials in transport trucks and other transport tools
- Some other activities within the department: 5S tasks, packaging stock control, specific quality tasks, activities with hoisting equipment and heavy products and packaging.
- MBO+ or more (logistic background or education is a pre)
- You have at least 3 year experience in a similar production-logistic environment.
- Cleanroom experience (pre).
- Quality and productive driven
- Computer skills (knowledge of SAP and hand scanners are a pre).
- Reliable, accurate and carefully.
- High quality of delivered work.
- Able to work on routine base, but concentrated and controlled.
- Team player, but also independent.
- Flexible within Warehouse departments.
- Good oral and written Dutch and preferably English communications skills.
- You are EPT certified.
Further relevant information
- Within the cleanroom (dust free area) you need to wear cleanroom clothes on top of company clothes.
- Within the Warehouse you need to wear company clothes.
- The willingness to be certified for Air Freight Employee (Luchtvracht Medewerker).
- You have a VOG (Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag).
- You are able to work in a Super Flex schedule (between 7:00 AM and 21:00 PM), with the possibility of overwork, standby service and working in the weekend.
- You have experience with production and logistic (not only forklift, picking and loading).
- The activities can be both varied and routine based. We expect the candidate to have a good and stable commitment on both levels.
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?
Send your resume to email@example.com or call 06-17 40 54 99 and ask for Marcel Hulsen.