Heb je vragen of hulp nodig?
Neem contact met ons op.
Wij helpen je graag verder!
Our client is a world leader in the design and manufacture of intelligent drive solutions for LED based lighting systems. Our technologies empower our customers to deliver the promise of LED lighting: smarter, sleeker and more efficient systems to meet the needs of an ever more energy conscious world.
As the world of lighting turns to smart lighting and Internet of Things (IoT) applications, the driver is the heart of this technology revolution in the industry. New product development, sustaining of the continuously growing product portfolio and securing the leadership position with the creation of new technology are the three main challenges the development team faces. We are looking for a front-end web developer who loves to work in this challenging environment.
The software team designs, implements and maintains a suite of multiplatform software tools. The desktop tool is used to program, configure and test LED drivers and peripheral devices using several open and proprietary communication protocols. The expanding set of web-based tools serves a variety of users including lighting designers, internal R&D and production cells.
Deliverables now include:
- 2 Web-based apps // MongoDB, C#, Angular
- 2 Desktop apps // Qt, C++
- Several R&D support apps
Your job is to aid the team in developing and professionalizing web-based applications with the slick look and mature feel that our high-demanding lighting customers expect. You will be part of a growing SCRUM team with many and varied tasks. Team spirit is always high, even or especially when the pressure is on!
- Enrich User Experience of new and existing applications
- Be Agile minded and help the team to grow in an Agile way
- Focus on software quality by designing for testability
- Expand test coverage for new and existing features
- Increase the level of software documentation
- Minimum of a bachelors degree in computer science or similair
- Minimum of 3 years of front end web development experience
- Preferably full-stack developer, with emphasis on UI/front end experience
- Preferred background in User eXperience / User Interface design principles
- Preferred experience with Angular
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An excellent salary, future prospects and benefits are evident.
Relocation support (where applicable)
Seeing as Trinamics feels it is important you can fully focus on working in a new organization in a new role, next to adjusting to a new life in a new country and culture, we’re here to help you in a smooth relocation. We are experienced in assisting you on the visa application process, travel, short and long stay, 30% ruling (tax exemption) application, health insurance, setting up a bank account, Dutch language courses and (in case it’s needed) finding proper schooling for your child(ren).
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?
Send your CV to email@example.com or call (+31) 040-4015200 and ask for Steven Hendriks.
Steven Hendriks +31 (0)40-401 52 00 or firstname.lastname@example.org