Heb je vragen of hulp nodig?
Neem contact met ons op.
Wij helpen je graag verder!
In this role you are responsible for the full software development cycle of new features, product enhancement and new applications for image acquisition and image processing.
International state of the art technological R&D company.
Your main responsibilities in this role include:
· Development of designs based on a full comprehension of the function, purpose and application of the product.
· Aligning on architectural guidelines and re-use of existing components with other engineers
· Troubleshooting and debugging of software programs in a simulation as well as on the (physical) systems available for development.
· Conduct bug fixing on existing issues through software implementation, development of test methodologies and performing unit tests.
To be successful in this role, you:
· Have a finished BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science, Physics, Electrical Engineering, or a related technical discipline with focus on software.
· 3+ years of experience in a relevant industry, where you’ve been focused on object oriented development for technical software for (high-tech) equipment.
· Excellent experience on C++ 11 or higher (including BOOST / STL).
· It’s a big pre if you have experience in Agile/Scrum development, Model Driven Designs, TDD, Unit Testing and Source Control Management (Git).
We will provide you with an excellent salary. Next to this, we give you the opportunity to further develop yourself on both a personal, as well as a technical level.
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 040-4015200 and ask for Mark Simons.
Angèle Heeren +31 (0)76-548 73 73