Heb je vragen of hulp nodig?
Neem contact met ons op.
Wij helpen je graag verder!
The CFD simulation analyst is responsible for the system behavior and the resulting customer values like reliability, fuel consumption, serviceability while balancing total system cost. You work in close cooperation with several departments within the company (Engine Hardware and Design, Engine Integration and Validation, Engine Control Systems, Vehicle Department EU & NA, Aftersales, Production Engineering).
• Generate proposals for the most fuel efficient, cost effective and reliable system layout, including control functionality
• System technology roadmap for future projects, including benchmark
• Coordinate and monitor timing and quality of the work packages within the Multidisciplinary Engine Cooling Simultaneous-Engineering Team
• Write Functional Requirement/Design Specification documents
• You are responsible for Design For Six Sigma & SPICE deliverables,system design reviews, on- and off-board diagnosis, system performance verification and monitoring.
As System Analyst you need to:
• Develop optimal approach for system modeling, combining good simulations accuracy with low computational time
• Perform simulations to solve technical challenges and give support to the engineering groups in the field of fluid system performance
• Predict and Analyze system behavior and road cycle fuel consumption impact
• Determine component specification requirements and operating conditions from overall system targets
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 076-5487373 and ask for Koen van Stigt.
Koen van Stigt 076-5487373