Heb je vragen of hulp nodig?
Neem contact met ons op.
Wij helpen je graag verder!
Our client is a unique developer within the automotive industry
The development of our clients product has now arrived in the final certification phase. Parallel to this, preparations can now be made for the series manufacture. As an Embedded Systems Engineer, you will work on the development of the vehicle electronics and software. You will be responsible for the development, changes and diagnostics of the vehicles micro controlled systems.
• Bachelor or Master degree, preferably in Electronics or Embedded Systems
• Good understanding of analog electronics, combined with software and hardware
• You do not accept the so called ‘’failure mode’’
• You are well aware of techniques to manage EMC aspects of a project, from beginning till end
• You have an excellent command of the English language, preferably of the Dutch language as well
• You are a team player
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?
Send your CV to email@example.com or call +31(0)765487373 and ask for Rick Schipperen.
Rick Schipperen +31 (0)76-548 73 73 / firstname.lastname@example.org