Heb je vragen of hulp nodig?
Neem contact met ons op.
Wij helpen je graag verder!
Our client is a international company, located in Eindhoven area, that makes cutting edge hardware and software solutions for the Automotive industry and is specialized in LIDAR sensor technology.
Our client is looking for engineers who are able to make simulation models of there sensors (EO/RF). You will be part of the modeling and simulation department. You will be responsible for modeling sensors hardware components and physics occurring. Scientific programming to embed the models onto a GPU based calculation engine will be one of the tasks. You will help to mobilize and create a positive, inspiring DNA within the company.
• Academic degree in Physics, Electronics, Computer Science or Mathematics
• 1-2 years of relevant experience is preferred, but starters with relevant internships/thesis are welcome to apply
• Good proficiency in C++ is required
• Experience with nVIDIA OptiX and/or CUDA is an advantage
• Good communication skills, spoken and written, in English (Dutch and German are a plus)
• You are a self starter, motivated and willing to learn new things
• You are able to work in a team and have a hands-on attitude
• You have affinity with the Automotive Technology Industry
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31(0)765487373 and ask for Rick Schipperen.
Rick Schipperen: email@example.com or call +31(0)765487373.