Heb je vragen of hulp nodig?
Neem contact met ons op.
Wij helpen je graag verder!
Our Client is a international leading technical company located in Eindhoven.
• You will be part of a SCRUM software development team
• You will develop software functions according input requirements (model based)
• You will be securing all the knowledge and having the technical lead within the Engine functional domain
• Create architecture within the Engine function domain , in agreement with the software architect
• You will support the system owner application software in planning, prioritizing, analyzing and evaluating software implementation
• You will support embedded software engineers in designing and testing software implementation
• BSc/MSc in Automotive/Mechanical Engineering or similar
• Experience with engines and there functional domain
• Experience with real-time embedded systems
• Good knowledge of Matlab/Simulink and Stateflow
• Experience with SCRUM and Automotive Safety Standards (ISO 26262/SPICE) is preferable
• Knowledge of combustion engine operations
• Strong communication skills, fluent English (Dutch is a plus)
• A team player with strong analytical skills
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31(0)765487373 and ask for Rick Schipperen.
Rick Schipperen +31 (0)76-548 73 73