Heb je vragen of hulp nodig?
Neem contact met ons op.
Wij helpen je graag verder!
Our client is a leading manufacturer of lithographic machinery. Involving advanced technologies and facing complex production and engineering challenges.
As System Install Coordinator, you are the link between the companies factory and the customer. You serve the customers worldwide and you are responsible for the install of the equipment – safely and efficiently. The mission is to install the system successful and on time at the customers site.
You will work in a department that is responsible for the installation of advanced systems with strict quality norms and customer needs.
- Technical Bachelor or Master degree
- At least a couple of years work experience
- Working in different countries and cultures
- Working under pressure with challenge actions and choices
- Dealing with customers
- Manages escalations by install
- Planning ahead
- Working independently with limited support
- Experience in international organization
- Providing assistance to a highly educated team
- Excellent communicating skills (verbal and written) and empathic
- Management skills
- English language
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions? Send your CV + personal motivation letter to email@example.com or call (+31) 076 548 73 73 and ask for Sanne de Graaf.