Organisatie- en afdelingsomschrijving
Do you feel that a position within in a multinational company should involve a large chunk of self knowledge and understanding what the company really needs? The following description might inflict that you have the urge of seeing the bigger picture from multiple angles.
Make the difference in the efficiency and profitability of our client by coordinating change requests through the product life cycle. Tactically facilitate the product change process, apply your configuration management experience and your ability to influence people. You help our cross sector teams, on operational level, to protect
But if we put this in bullet points it would be:
- Manage quality of impact analysis of changes, to shorten processing time and reliable planning
- Manage quality of change implementation plans
- Optimizing implementation cost and planning
- Arrange and chair cross sector project change control board for impact analysis, planning and disposition of changes
- Understand and advise on scope of change requests (scope control, new or update change)
- Coach and coordinate cross-sector project team on the product change process
- Control and monitor the implementation of approved changes
- Monitor and give feedback on changes being processed according agreed policy
- Be involved in embedding improvements delivered from the CM roadmap on operational level
Contribute to development of change and configuration management.
Who are you?
Within this fast growing high tech company we are searching for somebody who wants to help us reduce for the time from product to market. The products this company develops make a difference in pretty much each market that you enter. And every product of this company that undergoes a change needs to be transferred in the best way of working. It's the mission of this relative new team to secure and steer the process in an optimized way.
What did you do in the past?
- At least 1-5 years’ work experience in NPI, CM, PLM or SCM
- Requires combination of specialist (Configuration Management) and project management skills
- Appliance of organizational change management techniques
- Proven analytical and conceptual skills combined with business sense
- Know upstream impact of changes (e.g. logistics, operation, customer support)
- Proven experience in managing multiple changes, configurations and their dependencies
- Configuration Management certification (CMII module 1-6) is preferred.
- Finish a Bsc. or Msc.
Need to have skills in:
- Being a natural leader in providing structure, prioritization and decisiveness
- Be persistent and persuasive towards results in an emphatic and pragmatic manner
- Are you convincing, pro-active attitude and have a drive for improvement?
- Are you quit sensitive on value of relations: entrepreneur, coalition former, networker, good facilitator
- Will you create learning situations and give feedback to achieve effective behaviour from a team
- Can you be a strong communicator to influence without power
- Are you eager to learn and ability to self-reflect
- You can adapt and adopt to change
+31 (0)40-401 52 00
+31 (0)40-401 52 00