Organisatie- en afdelingsomschrijving
The organization you’ll going to work for supports the global automotive industry in the creation of safer and smarter vehicles and is known for its unique development methodology, offering a set of advanced simulation software tools, tailor made engineering solutions and state-of-the-art testing and certification facilities.
The software tool you’ll be working on is a mature and wide-spread simulation platform for virtual development and validation of active safety. This tool offers physics-based simulation models of all sensors relevant for automated driving. The newest sensor suite which is currently under development is based on physically-based simulation based on ray tracing
- Maintaining, improving and designing the 3D model and material assets for rasterization and ray-tracing rendering engines.
- Having a good eye on how real life visual examples can be replicated using models and materials (especially for the Automotive industry).
- Working closely with developers on development of assets for particular use cases.
- Having a keen eye for maintenance and extension of a development environment to increase productivity and quality of the production.
- Education level: BSc, Technical Informatics, Physics, Computer Graphics, Arts School.
- Being a skilled 3D modeler and a technical user of a modeling software (e.g. Modo, Blender, Maya, 3dsmax etc.).
- Knowledge of material design software (e.g. Substance, Substance Painter, etc.).
- Good knowledge of materials (e.g Physical properties, Composition, etc.).
- Good knowledge of the use of raytracing and rasterization technologies for material replication in different rendering environments (e.g. Unreal, Unity, IRay, VRay etc.).
- Knowledge of scripting languages (e.g. Python, etc.).
- Knowledge of version Control tools such as Git, Mercurial, Subversion.
- Knowledge of the asset development standards for keeping the assets database properly.
- Having a portfolio of previous work.
Do you recognize yourself in the vacancy above or do you have additional questions? Send an e-mail with your CV to email@example.com and / or call +31 (0) 765487373 and ask for Koen van Stigt
Koen van Stigt 076-5487373