Heb je vragen of hulp nodig?
Neem contact met ons op.
Wij helpen je graag verder!
Are you eager to further develop your scientific software engineering expertise? Do you want to be part of the state-of-the art technology innovation? If so, then a job of Scientific Software Engineer at a high tech partner could be the perfect next step in your career.
As Scientific Software Engineer, you are responsible for development of software that involves physics, mathematics, simulation and numerical computation.
Your role is to design, realize and integrate high-quality software engineering solutions, allowing fast and efficient complex measuring functions. These software solutions will help calibrate machines on a nano meter level..
· Creating mathematical models
· Creating and testing calibration tests
· Integrating metrology functions in to software
· Using parameters to correct inaccuracies in the system
Bachelor, Master or PhD in Computer Science, software engineering, system engineering, applied mathematics or equivalent
As Scientific Software Engineer, you are responsible for development of software that involves physics, mathematics, simulation and numerical computation
· Minimum of 1.5 years of experience in software development
· Experience in metrology or measurement solutions
· Experience with Model Driven Engineering is a plus
Keywords: C++, Linux, Matlab, Computer Science, Measuring, Model driven design, Object oriented, Configuration management
· Strong analytical ability .
· Critical on results.
· Creative thinking capability.
· Good communication skills.
· Good knowledge of English, candidates from outside the Netherlands or EU are welcome to apply!
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?
Send your CV to email@example.com or call 040-4015200 and ask for Steven Hendriks.
Steven Hendriks +31 (0)40-401 52 00 or firstname.lastname@example.org