Heb je vragen of hulp nodig?
Neem contact met ons op.
Wij helpen je graag verder!
Our client is one of the biggest technical companies in The Netherlands, located in Eindhoven, with a worldwide market.
In cooperation with designers and suppliers you design new air management components/systems for application on future engine families. Your focus is functionality reliability, quality, robustness, manufacturability. Working according Six Sigma tools and techniques. Able to design the product together with engineering and the supplier.
• Bachelor or Master degree in a technical direction, preferably Mechanical Engineering of Automotive Engineering
• +- 2 years of relevant work experience
• Experience with CREO and other CAD tools
• Knowledge of the Automotive industry and Combustion Engines is highly preferred
• Six Sigma is preferred
• Willing to relocate to Eindhoven area
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?
Send your CV to email@example.com or call +31(0)765487373 and ask for Rick Schipperen.
Rick Schipperen +31 (0)76-548 73 73