Heb je vragen of hulp nodig?
Neem contact met ons op.
Wij helpen je graag verder!
Our client is one of the greatest technical companies in the Netherlands, located in Eindhoven area.
You are going to support Account Management by making sure the logistic processes will run as smoothly as possible. You are responsible for the most efficient way of the forecasting, ordering and delivery processes from spare parts from this company to the OEM’s (worldwide) they are producing for. Also, you will determine prices, have contact with OEM’s and will handle contracts and complaints from product components.
• Bachelor or Master degree, preferably in Logistics
• Good command of the English and German language is required, both spoken and written
• Six-Sigma lean (green) belt is preferred
• Excellent command of MS Office
• Excellent communication skills
• You are very good in planning and organizing
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you will be contracted by our client.
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?
Send your CV to email@example.com or call +31(0)765487373 and ask for Rick Schipperen.