Heb je vragen of hulp nodig?
Neem contact met ons op.
Wij helpen je graag verder!
Our client is an high tech world leading company in Eindhoven area.
• Definition and management of hardware and base software requirements throughout the development cycle and after release to production (SOP)
• Coordination of validation activities, support in defect analysis and resolution planning with appropriate stakeholders
• Creation of development deliverables according DAF Product Creation Process (PCP)
• Alignment with all internal and external stakeholders (e.g. Software Team, Marketing, After Sales, Manufacturing , Purchasing and Supplier)
• Prepare system documentation for release to Manufacturing and After Sales
• Bachelor / Master in Electrical Engineering or Automotive Technology
• 5+ years of experience in Embedded Systems development and knowledge of o ECU and PCB (Printed Circuit Bord) design and industrialization o AUTOSAR principles and guidelines for Automotive safety (ISO 26262) o In-vehicle communication (CAN/LIN/Ethernet) and Diagnostics (UDS) o Development processes (SPICE/CMMI) and methods (Design For Six Sigma)
• Hands-on experience with circuit or harness simulators (e.g. Spice and Saber Design)
• The ideal candidate has experience as an electrical engineer in an OEM.
• Strong in communication and collaboration across different groups having varying levels of expertise and skills
• Competences to plan and organize all work packages related to your system and monitor progress during development (internal and from/towards supplier)
• Fluent English language required, Dutch verbal and written preferred In this role you’ll be reporting to the supervisor of the Hardware team and the responsible Product owner (Project/Line matrix organization).
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?
Send your CV to email@example.com or call +31(0)765487373 and ask for Rick Schipperen.
Rick Schipperen +31 (0)76-548 73 73