Organisatie- en afdelingsomschrijving
For our client , a fast dynamic technical company , we are looking for several Software Configuration Engineers. Do you want to manage and execute our clients (software) integration plan in order to meeting the product roadmap and quality standards? Do you have experience with software testing tools on large platforms? ISTBQ-Certification is a plus.
The Software Configuration Engineer guards and dictates the software (SW) configuration of several proto and pilot systems, directly influencing systems worth multiple millions of euros each. He defines and delivers the most efficient SW configuration together with the SW Release Project Leader, SW integrator, SW test team, Product architect, integration architects and proto integration team to meet our clients product roadmap needs. The plans need continuous adaptation and therefore, the Software Configuration Engineer will have to anticipate and take the appropriate steps.
It is expected that you can think and work in terms of:
- Advice on content and planning of the SW configuration which should match the hardware capabilities of the systems.
- Optimizations towards development projects, test configurations and proto configurations.
- Advice not only on SW patch level, but also on SW switches, installed workarounds, installed extras etc in relation with the capabilities of the systems which is dynamic and extremely complex, on SW validity and manage deviations.
- Proactive manage implementation of the advice on all systems
- Improve SW configuration tooling
- Overall improvement of the (functional) coverage
- Manage and maintain the software configuration to meet ASML’s product roadmap and quality standards.
- Bachelor or Master Level – Computer Engineering or similar
- Already had the role of Software Configuration Engineer
- 2 - 5 years software development
- Knowledge of scripting/tooling.
- Knowledge of C/C++
- Experience with Unix / Solaris / Windows / Office applications
- Personal skills:
- Enthusiastic, flexible and assertive
- Communication skills
- Able to defend own opinion
- Proactive attitude
- Searching own challenges
- Able to prioritize
- High degree of autonomy
- Ready to be employed for at least 2 years
- Ability / willingness to attend additional courses
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. Excellent salary, future prospects and benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted directly by our client.
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?
Send your CV to email@example.com or call (+31) 040-4015200 and ask for Steven Hendriks.
firstname.lastname@example.org or call (+31) 040-4015200 and ask for Steven Hendriks.