Heb je vragen of hulp nodig?
Neem contact met ons op.
Wij helpen je graag verder!
For our client, a high tech dynamic technical company, we are looking for several Software Engineers with C++, Java and Python experience with a background in the high tech sector.
As the machine is an extremely complex system, it is crucial that data is available with which system performance can be monitored and measured. The source team provides the mechanisms to do this in a controlled, structured way while keeping security and performance (data load) in mind.
As a software engineer you will work in a team reporting to your team lead. This team uses Agile/Scrum during development. You will have close collaboration with your architect and peers. To come to the right solutions, you are also required to discuss requirements with our stakeholders, for this you need to be pro-active and be able to find your way in the organization. Next to creating new functionality, the work consists of troubleshooting and refactoring existing software.
• Develop and maintain software in C++, Java and Python
• Perform Software Impact Analysis for proposed changes
• Write & update required documentation (design, test, etc.)
• Implement and test accepted changes
Bachelor, Master, PDEng, PhD degree in Computer Science, Embedded Systems or equivalent
• 2-5 years experience in a technical product development environment.
• Knowledge about the software development process and tools.
• Experience with C++, Java and Python
• Already living in the Netherlands
• Good communicative skills
• Team player
• Eager to learn
• Good knowledge of English
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions? Send your CV to email@example.com or call (+31) 040-4015200 and ask for Steven Hendriks.
Steven Hendriks +31 (0)40-401 52 00 or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org